Art Gallery of New South Wales Internships 2012
The Art Gallery of NSW has announced internship opportunities for Semester 1, 2012. Applications for these internships are due by 30 March 2012. A second round of internships will be offered in Semester 2 and in summer 2012/13, pending available projects.
- Internships are generally available only to currently enrolled tertiary-level students.
- Priority is given to students enrolled in museum studies, art history, visual arts, art education or arts administration courses, and in particular to those students for whom an internship is a course requirement.
- Preference is given to students enrolled in educational institutions in New South Wales.
- Curatorial: Asian art
- Curatorial: Photography
- Public Programs: Art After Hours
- Public Programs: Access programs
- Public Programs: Audience research
- Artist archives
- Media office
- Legal department
- Web and new media
Please refer to the website for details on how to apply: http://www.artgallery.nsw.gov.au/education/tertiary/internships/
Applications for the internships are due by 30 March 2012.